GaiaTellus Energy is in process of establishing its operations and has initiated the development of relationships with future Suppliers, Consultants and Partners where OffshoreVäst is one of our elected organizations for R&D purposes.
OFFSHORE VÄST A DEVELOPMENT INITIATIVE FOR SWEDISH INDUSTRY
OffshoreVäst is a collaborative initiative that is intended to develop Swedish business in the offshore industry, including the oil & gas sector and renewable energy generation. By leveraging existing areas of Swedish expertise and strong R&D resources, and by focusing on innovation and high quality, we can contribute to long-term sustainable development in this segment. The OffshoreVäst initiative began in 2013 and is backed by a strong consortium. The driving force behind the initiative comprises around 70 companies, universities, institutes and other organisations that are already active in the industry, as well as others that do not currently have business in this segment but have valuable knowledge and expertise. The partnership also involves strategic links with several organisations at national and international level. SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden is the host organisation and has responsibility for coordinating activities.
Our aim is to develop an attractive environment that enables customers to find the right expertise and the right products, and to assist individual companies to find partner organisations for research, innovation and business.
Activities are market-driven and project-driven. We offer:
- Network contacts with broad experience, expertise and skills in engineering, manufacturing, risk and safety assessment, environmental issues, etc.
- Project development workshops for developing joint projects.
- Initiatives for pilot studies and pilot projects; support for application processes.
- Simulation and testing facilities.
- Seminars and workshops for disseminating knowledge about the market and its needs.
- Marketing events and company visits that generate business value.
- Communication of dissertation results and student projects.
- Active partners from universities and institutes with state-of-the-art expertise in key areas of research and education.
- International collaboration